SOCIAL MEDIA

A hopeful kind off sad

4.16.2017

Truth- life has been a little on the emotional side lately. Today was no exception. Although my heart is heavy, these words keep filling my mind. "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time."

In this life God allows us to experience sorrow and grief. Because of the suffering of our Savior, Jesus Christ, we do not have to suffer alone. Because of his suffering, we are not lost. In his grace, there is hope.


Although healing takes time, I can learn to trust in the Lord. I can learn to trust in His timing and I will learn to wait.

In life we will all face uncertainty but those who choose to wait in the Lord shall have a renewed strength (Isaiah 40:31) I know that as we choose to seek the Lord, he will be our greatest source of strength. I know that when we are struggling to even do that, the Lord will often seek us. I know that God is aware of us. I know that his love for us is so great that he sent his only begotten Son to do what no man could. I believe in Christ. I believe that he experienced my pains. Through Him, I can be whole.

May you find reassurance in his love for you. Happy Easter!

Post a Comment