SOCIAL MEDIA

Honoring Each Emotion

1.18.2018
I made it a goal to clean out our spare room this year. The room has been on hold for a baby- and so it has gone with each place we've lived.


When I started, I had no idea of the emotional journey I was about to take. I was flooded with heartache as I went through boxes filled with baby blankets and fabrics I had saved- an empty journal bought with the intention of filling pages with baby milestones, opened but unused medications left over from fertility treatments. All items I hadn't been ready to deal with and so, I burried them.

I wish I could describe the pain that filled my soul wondering if moving on meant giving up.

Through my journey to healing I am learning to feel every emotion in it's entirety. As I held each item, I allowed myself to feel deep sorrow. I honored it. And you know what? It didn't last forever.

Post a Comment